Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Fra-gee-lay" Hmm... must be Italian..

Today was family picture day in the Thomas family, and what a stressfest that was! Jarod would not sit still, or smile, he just wanted every toy in the studio, or he wanted to run around. It ain't easy raising a Terrible Two"er"! Plus, the photographer pretty much sucked- she was probably more used to taking pictures of adults...bleh.
We got a couple good photos, but nothing to write home about, unfortunately. :( And why are pictures so expensive?! Do people really buy $350 dollars worth of pictures? From SEARS?! That is crazy- they aren't THAT good! LOL

We took a stroll through the pet store in the mall, while we waited for our proofs to develop", and I think we have decided upon getting a Beagle! Of course, we wont add to the family until we have moved next Spring, and definitely not until I after I have researched that breed. But that dog was darn cute! I wish I could take home every little doggy in the store, though!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

erica said...

I love the pic. It's so sweet! The girls look like they were ready for that shot!