But Thursday decided to show up anyway.
*sigh*
I do not remember ever "working for the weekend" as much as we do now! I wonder when and why that happened....
For most people, Mondays are the worst day....you've either been relaxing all weekend, or catching up on the "Honey Do" list..then Monday rolls around and it's like "UGH! ALREADY?".
For me, however, Monday is the easiest day of the week. I only have one kid to get ready and take to school...once I get her there, we come home and just chill. Like I've been saying lately "Monday I can do--- it's Tuesday through Friday I can do WITHOUT!"
Kalyn is home "sick" again for the second day in a row. She has a weird rash on her face, that we cannot figure out. My opinion is it's from the cold weather outside, and the warm dry air INSIDE. Jarod is a little splotchy too. So, in case it's another allergy thing, she is on Benadryl, and has some stuff smeared on her cheeks lol
We went to Target last night, and I did a lot of decorating planning in the Christmas aisles! I swear, I am like a kid in a candy store when the sparkly lights and tinsel get stocked! I'm SOOO excited! I am also trying to plan a Christmas party for December 13th, and Im slightly behind...so many ideas, so little time to fulfill them all! On Saturday we are getting a family portraits done. We have not had a group picture since before Jarod was born!
As usual, I have color coordinated everyones outfits- those that know me, shouldnt expect anything less!
Hope everyone has a terrific Thursday!
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 week ago



1 comment:
I love the Christmas aisles too! They have such cute ornaments this year! Our weekends are very busy too. Sometimes on Mondays, I just veg to relax.
Post a Comment