Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Keep the change, ya filthy animal..."

If you couldnt tell, Home Alone was the latest viewed holiday movie in our house lol Gosh, I so do love it!

I want to put out a news alert- If you do not already know this, Linens N Things across the nation, are going out of business!!!!!! Everything is reduced 30%-80% off, so if you have not already checked it out, get your tail there and get some junk! Those prices include HOLIDAY decorations, people....Go there... NOW! :)

I know that a lot of people I know, despise, even loathe Starbucks, but I have to say that their new Espresso Truffle is the shiz. Seriously... When you are on your way to Linens 'N Things, stop by the 'bucks and get yourself one.

I'm a little sad that this fabulous long weekend must come to an end tomorrow, but Im pretty excited about Ky's first Christmas program on Thursday!! My little baby is gonna sing pretty Christmas songs in her beautiful burgundy velvet dress and ivory lace bow (that *I* made, naturally)....I'm already proud, and its only Sunday!

I hope you all had a great weekend, and its just a couple (ok, few!) weeks till Christmas!

1 comment:

R and R Stacy said...

Love that movie too. It's a hit in our home during the holidays.
Great blog!