Looks like I skipped a couple days worth of posts!!! Life certainly gets busy once the Holidays roll into town!
I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving! We had a nice time, just hanging out with no place to go, nowhere to be...I actually timed the turkey cooking just right this year, so it was done around lunchtime. The past couple years, I underestimated the turkey cooking time, and managed to have everything ready to eat by 10:30am!! LOL So we just ate, and watched the parades and the dog show....
The Christmas decorating has commenced! I'll let you in on a secret: Our tree has been up since early last week!! HAHAHAH My reasoning was that I wanted to make sure all the lights still worked...mmhmm, sure. But, the actual ornament hanging began today! I also said before, that we wouldnt decorate the yard until December 1st or so....well, that plan went out the door yesterday afternoon when we got bored and decided to put the lights out! It's pretty nice, I must say....Im working on uploading pics as I type this. Hopefully I will be posting some very soon!
We all did our shopping thing today-- Jay took Ky and JJ, and Kalyn and I went out. We waited until late morning, and Im glad we did. The crowds werent too bad, and there were still a ton of good sale prices around. It was really enjoyable and Im almost done with my shopping!
I think tomorrow, Im going to take the girls to see the new Madagascar movie....we havent had a girls night at the movies in a while, and we are long overdue :)
Hope you all have a safe weekend!
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment