Hardly any at all! The best part of this time of year for us is two weeks of LEAVE, which officially began yesterday at noon! It is SOOO nice to have everyone home, just hanging out, spending time with one another. Today was SO great- we watched Fred Clause, made S'mores and Hot Chocolate, played games with the kids.... *sigh* I love having nothin' to do! lol
We are going to the Arboretum tomorrow night, to see their drive-through light display! The one at the Boardwalk was really fun, but I bet this will be even nicer. On Monday, we are going to visit some family in Williamsburg, and I hope to make the Yankee Candle outlet....On Tuesday, Jarod has the first of his ECMO follow up appointments...which is with the Pediatric Pulmonary Department at Portsmouth. They will refer him to Kings Daughters in Norfolk, and hopefully we can get up to speed with all the post-ECMO stuff weve missed out on.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! GO COWBOYS!
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment