Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, Monday....

Not a whole lot going on around here....we are STILL waiting to hear news on where we will be moving to in the Spring. Needless to say, we are getting more frustrated by the day.

We have been planning our Summer vacation! Well, it might be more like Spring vacation, but it will still be a nice getaway. We contemplated going on another cruise, and taking everyone this time, until I remembered how incredibly busy it was on the Pier in New York City. It was hard for just Jay and I to get through the crowds, I cant even imagine getting us, 3 kids and suitcases through!! YIKES! So, instead I think we are going to go up to Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos, (PA.). What kid wouldnt enjoy staying at a resort with an indoor water park, that they can spend every second of the day at?!

We will hopefully be picking up our new dog during that time too! He was born on December 26, and is a Boxer! We named him Landry.....can you guess why? Here is a picture of him...


That is about it for now! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: