That is what we are all saying in our house right now, as the weather man says our area is under a winter weather warning. Not that that really means anything, because the weather man never keeps his promises! Even the smallest amount would be great, if it meant no school for everyone. So we are all crossing our fingers!!
We filed our taxes last week, which is always a satisfying event for us! I really enjoy doing them, especially when it means we will be getting a nice chunka change comin' our way! It pays, and I mean it literally pays, to have 3 kids! LOL
Have I mentioned how ready we are to M O V E?! We want so much to start looking forward to and planning our next move, but there is still that little technicality looming overhead- the one where we STILL DONT KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING! lol UGH! So frustrating.
Anyway, I knew if held out long enough, the Christmas ornaments and decorations I want for next year, would finally get reduced...and BOY! Where they reduced!! I got two boxes of (18)pink/purple/gold glitter balls, for .$.99 each (originally $9.99)!!! They are for our White christmas tree I am determined to have this time around. I also got 2 boxes little lighted yard stakes (4 in a box) for the yard, for $1.99 each, originally $19.99! After Christmas, and really bargain shopping at any time of the year, is my obsession!! It's painful living within walking distance of a Marshalls...painful for Jay, that is!!
Hope you are all having a great Monday!! Have a wonderful week!
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment