I am hosting a Pampered Chef "online" catalog show from now until February 27th. If you would like to browse the catalog, and maybe order a thing or two, please click this link http://www.pamperedchef.biz/mayaskitchen , look for "For our guests", then type in my name (Susan Thomas), to go to my "party"! I looooove Pampered Chef, and if I had the funds, I know Id buy one of everything in their catalog! So tempting lol
Things are status quo around here this week. The kids are all excited about Valentines Day and in usual Susan fashion, I couldnt resist giving them their presents early lol Jay says Im setting up the girls future husbands to never be able to surprise them with anything!! OH WELL!!! :D
We are going to start going through all our belongings and see what we can sell, donate, or trash so we can limit the stuff we will be taking to Japan. I get SO nervous when I think about this move, and all that we have to do to prepare for it. I hope its really as fabulous over there as most everyone says it is....
Hope you are having a great week! Its almost FRIDAY!!! YAY!
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment