I know. Ive really not done a good job keeping up with this blog!! SORRY!!
Today is Jarod's 2nd birthday!!! Those 2 years have really gone by SO quickly, TOO quickly! We love him SO much and am SO glad that he was healed 100% from all the terrible sicknesses he had. Hes a miracle and a blessing! We are gonna go out and get him a gift or two....or three *LOL*, and have cake for him tonight! Ill post pictures this weekend sometime!
We finally got our puppy home! Hes such a great dog, very obedient and smart, for someone who is only 11 weeks old! We registered him with the American Kennel Club (AKC) this week, and we gave him the "official" name of Lionheart Landry Prince of Yardville..... But we call him Landry for short haha.
Only a few weeks left till Jay finishes up school, and he cannot wait. Hes tired of the classroom enviroment and is ready to get back to the real USMC. Soon enough.
The girls are doing really well in school as always, and they are also ready to get out!
We leave for Japan in mid June....still not thrilled, but what can I do!
Hope you are doing well!
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 week ago



3 comments:
Aww Happy Birthday Jarod!
Happy Birthday Jarod!
Where are you going in Japan? My Aunt and Uncle lived on base on Okinawa for over 20 years and LOVED it. They relocated to Ramstein a few years ago and miss Japan like crazy. They said it's beautiful weather year-round. It will be nice to have friends there from CP too.
Hey lady. I love your new layout! I am glad someone else has experienced the shower labor thing and enjoyed it. I was going to just try it without any reviews...it sounds lovely.
Post a Comment