Tomorrow is our big packing day! I cant believe how quickly this day has come! We are hoping that since the first shipment was packed on Friday, there wont be THAT much for the guys to do tomorrow and will be finished quickly. It's also going to help that the girls are in school tomorrow--they are driving us a bit crazy lol. Im kind of afraid of how its going to be when they get home tomorrow afternoon, and there will be no more TV's or their WII... Thank goodness for their DSi's! We will be roughing it for a few days, so we will pretend we are camping out...I just hope the spiders that have come to visit will stay off of us! EEK!
I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend.... Don't forget to remember those who went before us to ensure the freedoms we have today stay intact in the future. Remember them every day, and not just on the day our country has set aside in their memory.
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
3 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment