I just love it when Kalyn comes home and tells me all these things her teacher has told her I need to do, but do not get any official note from said teacher...Im supposed to send food in for her entire class next week, to have after their SOL tests...huh? Friday is Pajama Day....huh?? Have I mentioned how glad I will be to be away from this school and her teacher? What a piece of work.
We are so relieved to find out that Jay's uncle has graciously volunteered to keep Landry for us, until the fall when one of us flies back and gets him!!! This has taken a HUGE load off of us, and now we can mark that off the list of things to do.
This is a pretty busy week around here: Parent/Teacher conference, Field Trips, Yard Sale, Dentist appointment, family visit.... I need to figure out what to do to get more energy, and more time in a day!
Is it Friday yet?
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 week ago



1 comment:
I'm so glad that things are falling into place for you guys! Great news about Landry! So sad that you're still moving to Japan!!! At least you'll still have internet:)
Post a Comment