In our household this weekend. Everyone but Jay is Sick, sick , sick! Fevers, chills, aches, coughs, headaches, neck aches, sore throat...the list goes on and on. Jay took Ky and JJ to the DR today and they said its something viral that is going around, so basically we are limited to pain reliever, rest, and lots of fluids. I dont like spending my hard earned weekends, like this!!!! Not fun :(
We are crossing our fingers that this is the week we find out where we are going to move to. My hopes arent up, because I know better, but Ill be cautiously optimistic.
Should also see our Tax refund this week! WHOHOO!! Once again, cautiously optimistic (haha).
One last detail...Here is Landry! Hes getting BIG!

I think Ill go back go bed now....have a nice weekend- whats left, anyway :)
1 comment:
You poor things! I hope you all start to feel better and stay that way for a good while, it seems like you never catch a break!
Post a Comment