It's like we got over one thing, and then immediately come down with something else! Jarod ended up having a sinus infection which hes on antibiotics for now, and I have this ridiculously sore throat. Ill be heading to the DR. this afternoon, and hopefully I will have something that is treatable.I am SO ready for Spring!! I need it WARM, NOW!
We should know in another week where we are DEFINATELY moving to. As it stands, we are going back to NC, unless Jay passes a board that is coming up, wherein we will go to New Orleans. No pressure there, right? I feel bad for him, with all the stuff he is having to deal with during these last months of his schooling. We are looking forward to VACATION!!!
Hope everyone is having a great week thus far!!
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment