Friday, September 18, 2009

Where oh where...

Has my little blog gone?!

I just do not know why I never have the motivation or mindset to come update this thing! I guess its probably because everyone that would read this, is also on my Facebook, and they see all my updates as they happen! LOL

Heres a little update for those that might not be on FB with me...

We are doing well! The girls started school on the 31st and they both seem to be settling in nicely...both have excellent teachers, so we are hoping for a very productive school year.

Kalyn is playing volleyball this fall, at the Youth Center on base. She really likes it, and is looking forward to her first game next Saturday (26th).

Kyleigh is still taking tennis lessons, but I think thats just filling her time until she can meet up with her real "passion", GOLF! When we take her for her tennis lessons, almost every time she says "So when does golf start?" lol Gotta love little athletes!

Both girls have joined Girl Scouts, and are REALLY excited about it!

JJ is still going strong, just as active and rambunctious as ever. Hes a sweet little guy with a naughty streak...reminds me of someone else I know!

Jay is trying to get into a niche with work- he seems to be doing everything BUT his actual job lol But I guess that is to be expected sometimes. He really enjoys his work enviroment, and his co-workers. Birthday Ball season is just around the corner, so his opportunity to direct will be ABUNDANT...but that also means we will see him less! LOL

I am team mom for Volleyball, back to making bows, trying to stay active in the kids school, and getting ready to start up my own courses again, in October.

So, we are staying busy, biding our time until we are called back to the US. We miss our families SO much, and hate that we have to be so far away from them all.

Thats it for now!! :)

No comments: